1. The author has expertise on the topic.
2. The source of the content is stated.
3. The content can be independently verified from other sources.
4. The info is current & the site maintained.
5. The site includes contact information.
Source:Cohen, Laura and Trudi Jacobson. 2008. Evaluating Web Content, library.albany.edu/
Info: Site Map
- Home Page: Berks County Public Libraries
- Countywide Online Catalog
- About the Libraries
- About the Libraries: Table of contents
- About the board of trustees
- Library funding
- Mission statement
- Service policies
- So Much More Than Books video
- Trustee & staff information
- Adults: Table of contents
- Business: Links for business associations, economic development, educational partnerships, government departments, and services.
- Disabled: Links for community support services, learning, visual & hearing impared services, employment training, home support.
- Government: Links to federal, state, county, township & municipal government offices, and to school districts.
- Schooling & homeschooling
- Immigrants: Links to services for immigrants.
- Job Search
- Seniors: Links to services for seniors.
- Things to do / Places to go
- Townships, boroughs & the City of Reading
- Info: How Do I…
- Info: Table of contents
- Apply for a passport
- Find books, movies, music…
- Get a card
- Renew/return an item
- Request an item
- Site map
- View my account activities
- Kids Space
- Kids Space: Links to great websites for kids. Links for parents, too.
- Our Kids Programs
- Locations: Table of member libraries with links.
- Resources: Links to the online catalog, Power Library databases, eBooks, eLanguage, Internet Public Library 2, Ask Here PA, Opposing Viewpoints, Testing & Education Reference Center, Ancestry.com, and Access PA
- Support Us
- Support: Table of contents
- Book Bonanza
- Friends of the Library
- Voice your support
- Boy stuff
- Safe search tips for using the Internet